Our value driven approach is based on understanding the relationship between the business processes, applications and analytics. The value of analytics is its ability to measure a business process by evaluating the “recordings” (application) of this process.
How do we put business value first?
- By always validating against the business processes.
- By being aware that applications often not a complete representation of the business process.
- By advising that analytics should become part of the scope of any project. It is an intrinsic part of an ecosystem, not an afterthought.
How do we define success?
- That we have improved the understanding of the context of analytics
- That we have encouraged a willingness to change applications and processes through iterative exploration of data
- That we cultivate a data analytics mindset of building decision frameworks rather than answering a set of questions
- That we create awareness that without action (implementation), we have achieved nothing.
- That we create an appetite to nurture a data culture, and not expect overnight success.